|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (249 days ago)|
- 5 bedroom
- 4 bathroom
- All bedrooms are large doubles
- Available now
- A few minutes walk to mudchute dlr station
- 3 bedrooms have ensuites
- Set in a quite residential cul de sac
- Call Reiss-Samuels today to arrange a viewing
Reiss-Samuels are delighted to offer this larger then average 5 double bedroom house set over three floors. This Large 5 double bedroom house with four bathrooms comprises off a spacious living room, fully fitted semi open plan kitchen and another room which could be used as a study or 2nd reception room. The property has a garden and is situated in the Barnfield place development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference iron. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.