|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (371 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Impressive triple-aspect reception room with bi-fold doors
- Large semi open-plan kitchen with room-to-dine
- Fantastic private garden
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom
SHORT LET. This stunning two bedroom flat is set within a charming period conversion and offers stylish spacious interiors throughout including an exceptional reception room with bi-fold doors leading to a lovely private garden.
Alexandra Drive is ideally situated close to the amenities and transport links of Crystal Palace as well as being only a short distance from Gipsy Hill Station which provides superb links into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70044674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.