|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (330 days ago)|
- - 6 Bedrooms
- - 2 Bathrooms with Separate W/C
- - Large Fully Fitted Kitchen
- - Small Dining Area
- - Very CLOSE to Station (West Silvertown DLR Station)
- - Close to Various Amenities
- - Sharing with Working Professionals!
- - Access to Private Garden
Nice and clean Master Bedroom available in Royal Docks - Very close to station! (West Silvertown DLR station). One stop from Canning Town!
Room 1 - Master bedroom, boasts of great living space! For single occupancy only. Room will come fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and sofa.
The property recently went under some light refurbishment with new lino flooring applied in the kitchen and some works being carried out in the bathrooms!
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with Separate W/C
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Small Dining Area
- Very CLOSE to Station (West Silvertown DLR Station)
- Close to Various Amenities
- Sharing with Working Professionals!
- Access to Private Garden
All Bills Included - Gas, Water, Electricity and Council Tax
~FREE Fibre Optic Broadband~
Large, clean double room in E16, minutes from the DLR station (West Silvertown), one stop away to Canning Town and 5 min walk to Excel Exhibition Centre, with plenty of night buses , also its very safe family area.
It's also easy access to City Airport. Thames barrier park is around the corner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MasterBedroom. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sparemove, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.