|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (369 days ago)|
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FLAT SHARE - FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
- - All Bills Inc.
- - Multi Media Package & Netflix
- - Unlimited WiFi Internet
- - Toiletries
- - Bed Linen
- - Kitchen Equipment
- - Fully Furnished
FOR SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY - FLAT SHARE
Here I have to offer a stunning serviced En Suite to the rental market.
Finished to the highest standard which is evident upon stepping inside.
- All Bills Inc.
- Multi Media Package & Netflix
- Unlimited WiFi Internet
- Bed Linen
- Kitchen Equipment
We provide a number of services to ensure a smooth and enjoyable tenancy;
* Weekly room maid service (optional)
* Weekly cleaner for communal space
* Bed Linen
* Kitchen Equipment
* Shampoo & Shower Gel
* Toilet Roll & Kitchen Towels
* One month minimal contract
* Bills Included
* Mulitmedia Packages
* Netflix account packages
- 30 seconds away from Canary Wharf Station
- Top rated London restaurants within a stones throw
Canary Wharf and its surroundings are now home not only to billion pound businesses, but also a rapidly growing number of professional residents.
Please call today and arrange a viewing for this stunning apartment!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Horizons. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sparemove, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.