|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Grade II Listed townhouse
- Situated in the heart of Beaminster
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Dining room
- Kitchen with oven and hob
- Sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- Small courtyard garden
A charming and spacious Grade II Listed three bedroom, two reception room mid terrace town house in the very heart of Beaminster. Pet considered. Available immediately.
A charming and very spacious Grade II listed three bedroom, two reception room mid terrace townhouse lying in the very "Heart of Beaminster". The property offers ample character features together with flexible accommodation arranged over three floors. To the rear is a small decked courtyard garden and the property also benefits from gas central heating. Available immediately. Well behaved pet considered.
Beaminster is a small West Dorset country town nestling in the hills surrounded by countryside designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This thriving community has a good selection of shops, restaurants and pubs, many of which are clustered around the town Square. There is also an annual music festival. The surrounding countryside and superb coast, which is designated a World Heritage Site. The larger towns of Bridport, Dorchester and Yeovil are within reach along with Crewkerne where there is a main line railway service to London (Waterloo).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70046111.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRI150288_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Beaminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.