|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Superb 3-bedroom Penthouse apartment
- Huge terrace and wrap-around balcony with Panoramic views over London
- Massive open-plan kitchen / Living room, fully furnished
- Three large bedrooms, all with en-suite
- All bills inclusive + weekly clean and linen change
- Air Conditioning in all rooms
- Residents gym, 24/7 concierge and security
- Short walk to Monument / Bank
- 3 months + lets
- AVAILABLE NOW!
Massive penthouse apartment with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Situated in a stunning new development. 3 bedrooms with en-suites and a guest WC. Large open-plan kitchen/living area leading out onto a breath-taking, wrap around balcony with panoramic views of London. Benefits from a 24/7 concierge, security & private resident's gym. All bills inclusive + a weekly clean and linen change. A quick walk to Monument, Bank and the Tower of London on your doorstep. Available for 3 months + lets. Call for more information and to arrange a viewing. Available Now.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference hj90j8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.