|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (251 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 560 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Fully Furnished
- Resident's Concierge
- Close to Royal Victoria DLR
- Off Street Parking
- Available 10th December 2017
- Administration Fees: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee's: £75.00 Per Person
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This stylish one bedroom flat situated in a modern, dockside development and benefiting from open-plan living with balcony, good-sized bedroom with sizeable built-in storage cupboards.
This property has been very well cared for & offers modern living, whilst both kitchen & bathroom are finished to a very high standard with quality fittings being used throughout. The development is located next to Royal Victoria DLR & benefits from residents concierge.
The Oxygen is perfectly situated for the many attractions and transport links of surrounding Royal Victoria Docks, including the award winning local restaurants, bars and water sports facility. Local transport links include Royal Victoria (DLR), Custom House (DLR) and Canning Town (DLR and Jubilee Line).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945001810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.