|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Student SPACE
- Main Student Area/Co-Op Area
- Within Walking Distance Of The University
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Good Communal Space
- Paved Garden Area
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
Situated in the main student area is this spacious 4 Bedroom House split over 2 floors. The property comprises of an entrance hall, one ground floor double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen area with appliances which is connected to the communal lounge plus access to the rear paved garden, stairs leading to the first floor A separate W.C, W.C and shower room. Three spacious double bedrooms which are located at the front, middle and rear of the first floor,
The property also benefits from gas central heating throughout and double glazed windows.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01189 66 66 60
- Student SPACE
- 4 Large Double Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Area
- Student Property
- In The Main University Area
£475.00 - Per person per room
£1900.00 - Total Rent
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 110_SPAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.