|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Charming terraced cottage in tucked away position
- Village setting on outskirts of St Austell
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Open plan living room/kitchen to ground floor
- Kitchen includes integrated hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- First floor bedroom and bathroom
- Potential to create a further bedroom to first floor
- Front courtyard or parking space
Carthew is a hamlet situated on the outskirts of St Austell. The property is accessed by passing under an archway and over a shared drive which leads to Ickle Cottage and two other properties. To the front there is a small courtyard area which could be used to park a small car if required.
A UPVC door opens to the open plan living room/kitchen which has a wall mounted pebble effect fire and stairs to the first floor with a built in under stair cupboard. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of floor and wall cabinets with worktops over and incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and integrated electric hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
The first floor currently has one open plan bedroom and a bathroom with corner bath, w.c., sink and built in airing cupboard. There is potential to create two bedrooms to the first floor and the current vendor has stated he would be prepared to undertake this work himself for a buyer if required.
Bedroom including bathroom
5.05m x 5.0m
Open plan living room/kitchen
4.88m x 4.88m
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BOD150237_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.