|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Prime town centre address within favoured conservation area
- A split level apartment in a period townhouse
- Two double bedrooms; Garden to rear
- Separate kitchen-breakfast room
- Living room with fireplace; Shower room
- Furnished; EPC Rating: TBC; Managed by HASLAMS
An impressive split level apartment in a converted Georgian townhouse situated in a highly sought-after town centre conservation area. The property is within walking distance of the oracle shopping centre and Reading mainline railway station. It benefits from well-proportioned garden to the rear of the property as well as an excellent living space to entertain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70067387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 86803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.