|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Three bedroom ideal starter home
- Spacious lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Double bedroom & two single bedrooms
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Driveway providing off street parking
A three bedroom semi-detached house offered unfurnished and situated on this popular residential development close to amenities and with easy motorway access.
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance hallway with under stairs storage cupboard & downstairs cloakroom.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of beech effect units and built in oven, hob and extractor.
Lounge/diner with french doors leading to summer conservatory overlooking enclosed rear garden. Air conditioned & heated for all seasons.
Master double bedroom & a further two single bedrooms.
Family bathroom with white suite & shower over the bath with glass shower screen.
Having off street parking and situated in a quiet cul de sac.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_DONHALL057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.