|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Long Term Let
- Modern Bathroom
- Newly Decorated
- Low Maintanence Rear Garden
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Close To Havant Train Station
A spacious, modern two bedroom semi detached house in Havant with great access to the train station. The property has recently undergone a partial refurbishment consisting of a fabulous new kitchen and contemporary bathroom.
The downstairs consists of modern kitchen with some appliances, space for dining and high gloss units, hallway and generously sized lounge with feature fireplace. The kitchen leads out to an enclosed low maintenance rear garden with lawn and decking, perfect for entertaining on those lovely summer evenings. At the rear of the property there is also brick built utility room.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The bathroom has a white three piece suit with an electric shower over the bath. The property is spacious, homely and perfect for either a professional couple or small family. This property is available this month and will not be on the market long, please call to arrange your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70069820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000378369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Waterlooville.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.