|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Woodfield Plantation
- Gas C/H
- Medium Sized Garden
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Fitted Kitchen
* MODERN THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY on the Popular Development of WOODFIELD PLANTATION ** Fully Fitted KITCHEN with Built in Oven, Hob and Hood & LARGE DINING AREA ** SPACIOUS Open Plan LOUNGE with Feature Fireplace and Wooden Flooring ** French Doors lead to the CONSERVATORY ** MASTER Bedroom with LARGE FITTED WARDROBES *
* MODERN THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY on the Popular Development of WOODFIELD PLANTATION *
* Fully Fitted KITCHEN with Built in Oven, Hob and Hood & LARGE DINING AREA *
* SPACIOUS Open Plan LOUNGE with Feature Fireplace and Wooden Flooring *
* French Doors lead to the CONSERVATORY *
* MASTER Bedroom with LARGE FITTED WARDROBES *
* A Further DOUBLE and SINGLE Bedroom *
* FAMILY BATHROOM with White Fitted Suite and SHOWER over Bath * STORAGE Cupboard *
* DRIVEWAY parking for up to TWO Cars *
* Small Lawn area to the front *
* Fully ENCLOSED Rear Garden with PATIO Area *
* Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing *
* ALARM *
* Local amenities and Family Pub Close by * EXCELLENT links to the A1 and M18 *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70070084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27347829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.