|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 March 2019 (46 days ago)|
- MODERN UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- CLOSE TO SUFFOLK RETAIL PARK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- GREAT ACCESS TO A14 AND A12
- AVAILABLE LATE MARCH
CIRCLE THIS AD. Located within walking distance of Ipswich town centre lies this stunning, modern two bedroom upper floor apartment. Register your interest early and call Northwood on 01473 299070.
Situated within easy reach of a host of local amenities such as retails parks, pubs and restaurants, supermarkets and Ipswich Town Football Club, this extraordinary home is ideal for a single professional or couple and also offers very convenient access to the A14 and A12.
Internally comprising of a spacious lounge/diner with juliette balcony, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
To the rear of the building there is one allocated parking bay.
The property is available in a part furnished condition consisting of a dining table and chairs in the lounge and a divan bed in the master bedroom though upon negotiation can be removed.
Available for let from late March - Call Northwood to view on 01473 299070.
The rental cost does not include bills, these are payable separately and are the tenants responsibility.
Intercom system. Stairs to upper floors.
Doors to bathroom, bedrooms and lounge. Storage cupboard. Wall mounted intercom phone. Radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level WC and pedesatl wash basin. Radiator. Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One: 11' 7" x 9' 0" (3.57m x 2.74m)
Fitted carpet. Window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' 8" narrowing to 9' 6" x 7' 6" (3.90m narrowing to 2.93m x 2.32m)
Fitted carpet. Window and radiator to side aspect.
Lounge: 15' 0" x 12' 7" (4.57m x 3.87m)
Fitted carpet. Juliette balcony. Radiator. Door to:
Kitchen: 10' 4" x 8' 5" (3.17m x 2.59m)
Range of wall and base units with integrated oven, gas hob and extractor over. Freestanding washing machine and fridge freezer. Window to front aspect.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.