|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (250 days ago)|
- Unique character property
- Stunning communal grounds
- Large two double bedroom apartment
- Second floor
- Off road parking
- Electric storage heating
- Offered unfurnished on long term basis
- Available Mid/End December 2017
- Call now to view today!
Ford Property Services are pleased to offer the opportunity to live within a unique character property set within a large converted manor house in Havant. The house is set within substantial communal grounds and offers ample off road parking.
The flat itself comprises of a beautifully proportioned lounge overlooking the grounds, and offers flexible living space. Further to this, there are two very large double bedrooms which makes the property ideal for those who require lots of living space! The property has a separate kitchen and also a separate bathroom suite. The flat has both an internal entrance and external via the fire escape.
This property is absolutely unique so call now to secure today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FRDP_HELMSLEY_2840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.