|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- Free WIFI
- On site properyt manager
- Bike storage
- In house repairs team
- Double bedrooms
- Large patio for dog owners
- Hassle free renting
- Close to Stepney Green station
- Modern flat
- Two storage cupboards
This flat contains three large double bedrooms, one of which is an ensuite, with built-in wardrobe, as well as an open plan kitchen/living area and a large private balcony offering views of London. Furthermore, the spacious main bathroom includes an over-bath shower and heated towel rail.
Fizzy Living is a professional and independent landlord. Rent DIRECTLY from Fizzy to cut out the agency fuss and fees, and benefit from a great range of services not usually available in rented accommodation. Our recent customer satisfaction survey has proven that the Fizzy Perks we offer have become essentials to our customers. This includes:
- Free WIFI for the life of your tenancy
- Parcel collection service
- On site property manager
- Contract-free TV packages, with Sky available
- Free secure bike storage
- Safe and secure brand new building
- Pet-Friendly landlord
- On-site laundry and dry cleaning services
- Strong community with invites to exclusive parties and events
Fizzy Stepney Green E1 is located less than 5 minutes walk from Stepney Green tube station, which is served by both the District and Hammersmith & City line, perfect for commuting to the City of London and its surrounding areas:
- Less than 10 Minutes to Liverpool Street
- Walking distance to Whitechapel and Brick Lane
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference G01step. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fizzy Services Management LLP, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.