|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- Pet friendly building
- On site property manager
- In house repairs team
- Parking to rent
- Double bedrooms
- Bike storage
- Access to the fizzy garden
- Furnished and unfurnished options
- Parcel collection service
- Close to Canning Town station
This generously sized two bedroom flat has a great living area which is bright and airy, this also opens onto a balcony. There is also a spacious and bright master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. The main family bathroom is also spacious and has over-bath shower and heated towel rail.
Fizzy Living is a professional and independent landlord. Rent DIRECTLY from Fizzy to cut out the agency fuss and fees, and benefit from a great range of services not usually available in rented accommodation. Our recent customer satisfaction survey has proven that the Fizzy Perks we offer have become essentials to our customers. This includes:
- Free broadband for the length of your tenancy
- Dedicated on-site property manager to deal with any issues
- Complimentary annual clean and maintenance check on all fixtures and fittings
- In-house Repairs Team and Fizzy handyman
- Parcel collection service
- Secure parking facility
- On-site dry cleaning service
- Strong community with invites to exclusive parties and events
Fizzy Canning Town is located 5 minutes walk from Canning Town station, which is serviced by the Jubilee Line and the DLR:
- 4 Minutes Canary Wharf
- 20 Minutes Waterloo
- 15 Minutes London Bridge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference canning67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fizzy Enterprises LLP, Hayes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.