|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (277 days ago)|
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 4 Bright and Spacious Receptions
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining
- 1 Ensuite and 4 Additional Bathrooms
- Gated Off Street Parking
- Spacious Garden
- Media Room
- Easy Access into Loondon via A316/M4
- Closely Situated to Richmond & St Margarets
- EPC - C
A truly spectacular five bedroom family home located on one of the most prestigious roads in St Margarets, benefitting from off-street parking behind electronic gates and access to the Trust Grounds (Pleasure gardens). The property has recently been extended and refurbished and offers contemporary living, whilst maintaining a wealth of period features. Accommodation includes a formal living room, a second living/formal dining room with access to the garden, a stunning open plan kitchen/dining area with large bi-folding doors leading to a beautiful landscaped garden. The first floor comprises three large double bedrooms, one with a spectacular en-suite, and there is a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. The top floor consists of a large bedroom with a spiral staircase leading onto a mezzanine level, a further double bedroom and a fully tiled shower room. On the lower ground floor there is a large media room, an additional reception room, laundry room, a further shower room and a garage. Ideally located for those requiring easy access in and out of London via the A316/M3 and convenient for both Richmond Town centre and St Margaret's Village. EPC Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70101431.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000460219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, St Margarets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.