|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (345 days ago)|
- All bills included in rental price
- 15 mixed rooms available
- Fantastic links to local transport
- Modern kitchen and communal areas
- Located in the heart of Leamington
- All rooms furnished
- Rooms can be let individually or in smaller groups
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
This highly sought after newly decorated property is located in the heart of Leamington Spa, less than five minutes walk from the the central parade with excellent bus links to Warwick and the University. Various rooms are available, including ensuites, double rooms and single rooms. For those rooms without ensuites there is a shared bathroom and toilet facility on each floor. This unique building incorporates secure key entry, two communal areas along with kitchens with all modern conveniences and lounges with comfortable sofas and televisions, and access to the courtyard garden out back perfect for the summer sun.
As mentioned the rent also includes all gas,water,electric and internet bills, making student living far more affordable! Book in to see this fantastic property today!
Rooms can also be let individually or in smaller groups making this development ideal for anybody!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000472786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Accord Lets, Leamington Spa (Corner Of Euston Place).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.