|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2019 (33 days ago)|
- Two Receptions
- Newly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast
- Double Bedroom to Front
- 2nd Bedroom Interconnecting into
- 3rd Bedroom/Dressing Room
- Large Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking for One
- EPC E
- Tenants Fees Apply
- No Pets/Smokers
DESCRIPTION Recently improved three bedroom period semi-detached comprising; Entrance hall, sitting room with fireplace, dining room, newly fitted kitchen breakfast room. First floor is double bedroom to front, second bedroom with 3rd bedroom - dressing room, nursery or study off which leads into the large family bathroom. GFCH. Enclosed courtyard with store. One allocated parking space available at Sampkins garage. No pets or smokers. EPC E.
AVAILABILITY This property is available from the 23rd February 2019 for a minimum term of 12 months.
Council Tax : Band B
Deposit required : £969.23
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100095003540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flick & Son, Saxmundham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.