|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (341 days ago)|
- 62 paces from the beautiful sandy beach in Shaldon Village
- Lovely light modern kitchen with all appliances
- 4 Bed mid teraced
- Combi boiler and thermostat
- Rear access and rear space for table chairs kayaks etc etc
Please quote reference 32754 when enquiring about this property
A pretty red brick mid-terrace Fisherman's Cottage positioned in the heart of Shaldon Village very close to the best beach and ferry stop to Teignmouth which runs all day.
Salty Cottage has a lovely kitchen with patio doors leading out onto the small courtyard garden, with access onto charming Crown Square. There is a dining area, cosy lounge, downstairs shower and toilet, and 4 good sized bedrooms.
On street parking on street Horse Lane, or in Crown Square (suitable for small vehicle only).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.