|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2019 (30 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 511299
Property Reference: 511299.
This is a flatshare. One beautiful bright double bedroom is available. The flat has two bedrooms so you would be sharing with one existing tenant. The flat is a period conversion located in the heart of Angel, Islington. Situated in a quiet square, just seconds away from the vibrant bars, restaurants and coffee shops of Upper Street. Grade II listed building from 1850, with large sash windows making it a very bright living space.
Please note the photos show a highchair however no children reside at the property. Sharing with one working professional.
The property is on the second floor and offers an excellent standard of decor comprising of:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe with overhead storage. This room also has a large sash window which overlooks the rear gardens.
- New kitchen, full-size fridge/freezer, gas oven/stove, washer/dryer, and plenty of storage.
- Modern bathroom.
- The apartment benefits from a communal rear garden and on-street parking.
Within close walking distance of both Angel and Highbury & Islington tube stations offering easy access to The City and West End.
Please note that no bills are included in the price with the exception of the building maintenance charge. Available furnished from Saturday 23rd March.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,120.00 per month (£258.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,120.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 23 March, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 511299
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51129918022019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.