|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Living/Dining Room With Open Plan Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Feature Bathtub
- Second Double Bedroom With En Suite Shower
- 2nd Shower Room
- Large Walk In Wardrobe
- Private Decked Courtyard Area
A beautifully refurbished and rarely available duplex flat, in this popular pretty and quiet street.
The property has contemporary décor, high quality finishes and offers living/dining space with open plan kitchen. There is also the added benefit of a second kitchen/utility space on the lower ground floor alongside an open plan office space.
Moments away from the bustling Marylebone High Street, Regents Park and within easy access to both Bond Street and Baker Street stations.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70143473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001543313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mcglashans Property Services, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.