|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2019 (27 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Utility Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Rear Yard
- Close To Local Amenites
- Sat Nav To HG2 7PF
Benefiting from gas fired central heating, part uPVC double glazing and enclosed rear courtyard the property briefly comprises of: Sitting room with fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with cooker/hob, space for a washing machine and fridge, utility area suitable for a tumble dryer and a modern bathroom with a white 3 piece suite with shower over bath. Stairs to first floor lead to 2 double bedrooms and further stairs (accessed from bedroom 2) to 3rd bedroom on the 2nd floor.
In our opinion the property should be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. No pets, children, DSS or sharers.
4. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
5. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100.
6. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
7. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
8. Before moving into a property payment of the first month’s rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESL2AVESTREET. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by esale Ltd, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.