|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2019 (27 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 467562
Property Reference: 467562.
A pretty Victorian inner terraced cottage circa 1877 situated in the village of Silkstone Common. This peaceful rural village is only 10mins from the M1 junction 37. 25mins from Sheffield 25mins from Leeds and only 45min from Manchester. The village has a train station with links to Huddersfield Barnsley and Sheffield it is also on the bus route to Barnsley. There is a village bakery and a pub serving delicious meals. The cottage is close to an equestrian centre and the Pennine Trail passes within a few hundred metres making it an ideal location for anyone loving the outdoors. There is a petrol station and small supermarket 3mins away and Cannon Hall Country Park is only 8 mins drive. The local primary school is ofsted rated outstanding. The property is well maintained having two bedrooms a newly refurbished bathroom with shower over the bath. The dinning kitchen it equipped with a range style multifuel cooker. The main bedroom has an original feature fireplace (decoration only). There is a small enclosed low maintenance garden. Pets would be considered with prior approval.
The property is suitable for maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. On street parking is available. The property is in council tax band A.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £525.00 per month (£121.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 March, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 467562
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46756208112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.