|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (339 days ago)|
- Semi-Detached True Bungalow in Popular Location
- Large Fitted Kitchen and Reception Room
- Four Bedrooms and Bathroom including Shower
- Driveway Parking and Single Garage
- Fantastic Rear Garden with Patio Area
Available immediately is this fantastic true bungalow situated in a quiet, sought after area of Preston. The well presented family home comprises of large fitted kitchen, one reception room with feature fireplace, four bedrooms including some fitted furniture and a modern bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower over.
Externally, the property benefits from ample driveway parking and single garage plus stunning rear garden with patio and lawned areas.
The property has gas central haeting and double glazing installed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70149710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 143246R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.