|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms with fireplaces
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Two bathrooms
- Integral garage
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Integral garage and driveway parking
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed gardens
An extremely well presented three-bedroom detached town house situated in this fantastic central village position in the centre of Tarporley.
Internally the accommodation is spread over three floors and offers tremendous versatility. The entrance hall is spacious and welcoming and has wooden flooring. There is also a cloakroom just off the entrance hall and a door from the entrance hall leading to a dining / family room which has a feature fireplace and double width patio doors opening onto and overlooking the rear garden. Adjacent to the dining room is a good sized kitchen and a door to a large integral garage.
At first floor level there is an attractive landing area that leads to the living room and bedroom one. The living room is over 18ft in length, has a feature fireplace and rear aspect windows. The good sized master bedroom and ensuitte is also on the first floor.
To the second floor there are a further two bedrooms and a shower room.
The external environment is also very pleasing having a large integral garage that is just under 20ft in length and a beautiful South facing walled rear garden that enjoys excellent levels of seclusion and privacy, is principally laid to lawn and also has an attractive paved patio area.
Tarporley is a very popular and desirable village with almost all amenities provided for including a reputable primary and secondary schools, two doctors surgeries, churches, a community centre, dentists, petrol station, a large general store, take-aways, cafes, shops and numerous eateries. The village is served by a good Primary and Secondary school, both within an easy walking distance. Buses also run to and from the nearby private schools, Queens, Kings, Abbeygate and Grange. An hourly public bus route serves both the Chester and Nantwich/Crewe directions. Tarporley is extremely well positioned for the excellent nearby road networks, mainline train stations (Crewe and Chester) and local airports (Liverpool and Manchester).
• Entrance hall: with a wood floor, stairs to first floor
• Dining / Family Room: 4.07m x 2.85m with double French doors leading to garden, open to
• Breakfast kitchen: with a range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel single oven, four ring gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher door leading to garage
• Garage which has a small range of fitted units and plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer
• Sitting Room: 4.06m x 5.64m with a gas fire
• Bedroom 1: 3.24m x 4.29m with built in wardrobe
• En-suite bathroom: 2.20m x 1.87m with a white modern suite comprising of bath, hand held shower, hand basin and WC
• Bedroom 2: 3.16m x 4.11m
• Bedroom 3: 2.37m x 3.52m with double built in wardrobe
• Shower Room: comprising of hand basin, WC and shower
• Council Tax Band "G"
• Driveway parking and integral garage
• Gas Central Heating
• Central Village Location
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70167548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emma Creasey Lettings, Tattenhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.