|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (272 days ago)|
- uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- SEA VIEWS
- APPLICATION FEE £75 PER ADULT/GUARANTOR
- BOND £525
- PETS (with £150 bond addition)
- HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED
Delightfully appointed Two Bedroom Bungalow ideal for access to coast.
Accommodation Measurements quoted are approximate.
Entrance uPVC sealed unit double glazed Porch, uPVC sealed unit double glazed door to Entrance Hall with radiator and built in storage having part mirrored sliding doors and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge/Diner 23`5" x 13`4" reducing to 9`5" (7.14m x 4.06m reducing to 2.87m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and French doors to garden, two radiators, serving hatch and inset living flame fire.
Kitchen 10` x 10` (3.05m x 3.05m) range of base and wall units with laminate work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, heated towel rail, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door to garden.
Bedroom 1 12`10" x 11`8" (3.91m x 3.56m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11` x 10` (3.35m x 3.05m) uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7`6" x 5`6" (2.29m x 1.68m) white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and glazed screen, pedestal basin, low flush w.c., complementary tiling and heated towel rail.
External: West facing rear garden, paved patio, established lawns, very private.
Detached Sectional Garage.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10000140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Selwyn Hedgley, Lettings - Saltburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.