|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (242 days ago)|
- Smart family home
- Original wood florring & bespoke fire surround
- Two large reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen & breakfast bar
- Stylish white bathroom suite & spa bath
- Excellent for local schools & amenities
- Private enclosed rear courtyard
Well sought after area this pleasant home is ideal for families and is a short walk to Redby and Fulwell Primary Schools, also within walking distance of Roker Park and Roker sea front.
A welcoming entrance hallway leading into the spacious dining room with bespoke fire surround designed by the current owner which is marbel and granite, double doors leading in to the family lounge which also has a feature fire and surround. A large feature bay window and original wood flooring.
Modern fitted kitchen with white wall to floor units and dark worktops, which also includes hob and oven and a lovely breakfasting area.
Recently fitted modern bathroom suite which comprises of a spa bath tub with an overhead shower, wc and wash hand basin.
To the first floor is the master double bedroom and two single bedrooms.
To the rear of the property is the courtyard style garden and planting pots.
The property is warmed by gas central heating, has double glazing and there is on street parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLMWI_P1784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.