|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (366 days ago)|
- Spacious Character Barn Conversion
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master En Suite
- Sitting Room with Wood Burner
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Cobbled Front Area Opening onto Communal Area
- Part Furnished
- Available Now
- Oil Heating
- Allocated Parking
A spacious character barn conversion within a courtyard development. Large hall, good size lounge/diner with woodburner. Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, downstairs wc, four double bedrooms, master has en-suite, family bathroom, allocated parking, cobbled front courtyard opening to communal area No rear garden. Sorry No Pets/ DSS. EPC- D AVAILABLE DECEMBER
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NBL080040_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Shaldon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.