|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (271 days ago)|
- A well proportioned two bedroom modern flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Bright reception room with space for dining
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with sliding doors to balcony
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite
- Generous second bedroom with ample storage space
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Great location for local transport links
SHORT LET. Situated within a secure building with porter service, this contemporary two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout offering modern interiors and neutral décor and a private balcony.
Close to the Thames Pathway and amenities, restaurants and cafes of Wapping High Street. For the motorists quick access to the Limehouse Link, Rotherhithe Tunnel and the A13.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.