|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Available **No Admin Fees**
- One Double Bedroom
- Neutral and spacious interior
- Large lounge with balcony access
- Large double bedroom
- Modern white bathroom
- Study/dressingroom or additional storage
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- First floor apartment with balcony
- CALL US NOW
Neutral and extremely spacious interior of this first floor flat must be viewed to appreciate size and quality
This spacious apartment consists of a modern fitted kitchen, a large lounge with balcony access, a large double bedroom, white bathroom and an additional study/dressing room which can also be used as storage
The accomodation boasts gas central heating and double glazing throughout .
Ideally, there is a large communal parking area for one or more cars
** Must see - call now to book to view! **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000045782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.