|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- MODERNISED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SURROUNDED BY FIELDS - LARGE GARAGE AREA
- 10 MINUTES WALK FROM POULTON CENTRE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND DINING KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS - BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- GOOD SIZED PRIVATE, SUNNY GARDEN
ENTRANCE UPVC double glazed front door into;
PORCH Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, door into;
LOUNGE 11' 7" x 16' 5" (3.54m x 5.01m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, stone fireplace and hearth with living flame gas fire, skirting boards, coving, double radiator, TV and telephone points, staircase to first floor, large archway to;
DINING KITCHEN 15' 1" x 8' 10" (4.62m x 2.70m) UPVC double glazed window and door into the rear garden, comprehensive range of modern wall and base units with laminate work surfaces, space for fridge/freezer, integral double electric oven and halogen hob with illumined overhead extractor, integral dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, ample space for dining table, door into understairs storage cupboard housing modern electrical consumer unit.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING UPVC double glazed window to the side, doors to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM 1 8' 6" x 12' 11" (2.6m x 3.95m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, range of fitted bedroom furniture, radiator, skirting boards and coving.
BEDROOM 2 9' 1" x 8' 5" (2.79m x 2.58m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with excellent open views across fields, skirting boards, coving and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 6' 11" x 6' 5" (2.11m x 1.96m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, skirting boards, radiator, large storage cupboard housing combination boiler.
BATHROOM 5' 5" x 6' 2" (1.67m x 1.90m) Opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear, 3 piece white suite comprising; bath with overhead shower and glass screen, WC and wash hand basin, skirting boards, wall mounted chrome towel heater, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
EXTERNAL Contemporary pebbled front garden with large block paved off road parking area leading to the Garage.
Good sized lawned rear garden with large decked patio which gets the sun all day.
Large Garage/car port area with electric roller door to the front and doors to the front and rear.
OTHER DETAILS Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax - Band C
iMove Lettings (Fylde) Ltd are members of The Property Ombudsman for Residential Lettings redress scheme
Tenant / Guarantor application fees - £150 per person (NO VAT) and £100 for Guarantor
There may be an increased application fee if a tenant has 'Right to Rent' issues such as no UK passport
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70206407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101444000550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.