|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2017 (402 days ago)|
- Beautifully finished three bedroom duplex
- Two private terraces
- Fully integrated modern kitchen
- 24 hour porter
- Secure underground parking
- Air conditioning
- Stones' throw from Marble March
- Beautiful views across London
- Leisure Facilities in house
- Utility Room
A wonderful three bedroom duplex apartment, benefiting from two private terraces both of which boast views over one of London's finest landmarks, Hyde Park. The apartment offers approximately 1,915sqft (177.9sqm) and comprises a spacious living room, fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom suite, two further double bedrooms, separate shower room, guest cloak room and storage room. Other benefits to this apartment include a 24 hour porter, one secure underground parking space and air conditioning. Direct access into the London Marriott Hotel Park Lane allows the opportunity of arranging room service and access into the hotels gym and swimming pool for a separate fee. Duplex Apartment 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Private Terraces Concierge Gym & Pool Parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101366004516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AXM LONDON LTD, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.