|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (275 days ago)|
- 1 reception
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Stylish contemporary apartment
- Riverside development
- 2/3 bedrooms & 2 bath/shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Overlooks water features and landscaped gardens as well as the River Thames
- Easy walking distance of Kew Bridge station.
With stunning river views, this 2 bedroom executive apartment offers stylish contemporary living in a desirable location close to public transport and local amenities.
The property, which is part of the celebrated riverside development in Brentford, has 2 impressive double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite) - both boasting balconies. It features an open plan bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances and an attractive living room with far reaching views across the River Thames from the balcony. A further reception room offers space for separate dining/a study or third bedroom. It also benefits from a utility room and plenty of storage.
Neutrally decorated throughout, the apartment has underfloor heating, hardwood floors in the living areas and tiled floors in the bathrooms. The bedrooms offer plenty of storage and are carpeted.
The apartment overlooks water features and landscaped gardens as well as the River Thames and is within easy walking distance of Kew Bridge station.
2/3 bedrooms (1 single/study/dining room); 2 bath/shower rooms (one en-suite).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70207808.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 432213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.