|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Immaculate Two Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Reception Room With Gas Fire.
- Two Double Bedrooms, Both With Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom & Kitchen With Washer
- Front & Rear Lawn Gardens With Detached Garage
AVAILABLE NOW AND NOT TO BE MISSED !! This two bed bungalow should be viewed immediately to avoid missing out. Accommodation comprises of spacious reception room with gas fire, a modern fitted kitchen with washer dryer, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a modern fitted three piece bathroom with shower over bath. Externally there is a small front lawn, driveway with detached garage and a rear lawn & patio.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70209926.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 157552R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.