|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (288 days ago)|
- Six bedroom semi-detached house
- Open plan kitchen/ lounge
- Two bathrooms
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Good condition throughout
- Gas centrally heated
- Double glazed
A well-presented six bedroom semi-detached house, located within easy commuting distance to Uxbridge, West Drayton and Stockley Business Park and ideal for professional sharers, students or a large family. The property comprises of three double bedrooms downstairs, large open plan kitchen/ lounge, downstairs shower room with a WC. First floor features a further three bedrooms and main bathroom suite. The property is gas centrally heated, is double glazed throughout and has parking for 3 cars. offered as furnished and is available immediately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P54684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.