|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2019 (30 days ago)|
- Three bedroom house
- Driveway for multiple cars
- Excellent condition
- Two bathrooms
- Large garden
- Available immediately
- EPC Rating D (67)
This property benefits from a beautifully refurbished extended kitchen, a downstairs W/C with shower, a long reception and large garden to the rear. To the first floor you have two spacious double bedrooms, a large single bedroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room
The convenient location benefits from many OFSTED `Outstanding` rated primary and secondary schools as well has having numerous amenities within the neighbourhood.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Three Bedrooms
- Property comes part furnished
- Available to move straight away
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- No DSS, Private tenants only
- No Students
- No pets
- Family Friendly
- Tenant fee payable.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.