|Added on Rightmove:||21 February 2019 (31 days ago)|
- Fully furnished room and flat
- Bills included
- En-suite (recently refurbished with large waterfall shower)
- Desk and chair in the room
- Own lock and key
- Couples welcome (+ £100 per month)
- Dishwasher & washing machine
- Sofabed in living room
- Fibre optic broadband (Hyperoptic) and WiFi included
- Ample bedroom storage and wardrobe space
*****Completion Sales & Lettings are offering For Let a double bedroom*****
With en-suit bathroom (bills included) in the sought after Lemonade building in barking.
Benefits include concierge this really is a great beautiful fitted kitchen, open plan living, good size bedrooms with en-suite and a family bathroom. Triple glazing, and security entry phone system ,fiber optic broad band, and excellent storage.
Situated In the heart of Barking, with panoramic views of London and surrounding area is this must view apartment for a couple or single person looking to live in this area .
Located just a 3-minute walk from Barking Station, with a variety of Underground and National Rail options for commuting into London and Canary Wharf - Fenchurch Street is only 13 mins on the C2C.
To view please call our office on 0208 527 7007.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70214437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9444336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Completion Sales & Lettings Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.