|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Spacious Reception Hall with Feature Staircase
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with built-in appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom/WC
- Integral Garage
- Driveway Parking for 4/5 Vehicles
- Level Front and Rear Gardens enjoying a Sunny Aspect
Unfurnished property. No pets, no smokers and no housing benefit. Children accepted.
The landlord is happy to negotiate on the rent on this property for a long term let. Ask for further information about renting this modern detached executive home built in 2012 briefly comprising lounge/diner, modern kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PGN170143_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Paignton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.