|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Brand new fully fitted Italian kitchen
- Central london location
- Secure Video Entry System
- Tube station around the corner
- Easy access to all major Universities
- Close to all local amenities
- Modern decor
Brand new recently refurbished luxury self-contained studio apartment.
Both contemporary and stylish making it ideal for students, postgraduates, and professionals. The studio is furnished with bed, desk, wardrobe and fitted kitchen. The new stylish bespoke Italian kitchens have integrated appliances including microwave, washer/dryer, and fridge freezer. With wood laminate flooring and electric heating throughout, the property also has a secure video entry system and 24 hour CCTV
Well located opposite green Norfolk Square with a range of entertainment and outdoor space. The property is situated in a vibrant, cosmopolitan area with restaurants, bars, supermarkets and just a short walk from Paddington Station the area has excellent transport links with the Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith and City lines and buses to Central London and all of its amenities.
Please refer to W2 Paddington Studios on our website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 275ls1911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carltone Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.