|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Entrance hall
- Good size fitted dining kitchen with integrated oven/hob with patio doors to rear garden
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath
- 1 Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 1 Single bedroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Gas central heating system
- Double glazing
Available towards the end of December is this absolutely immaculate 2 bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area. Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac with easy access to all amenities, public transport links and City Centre.
The property briefly comprises:-
Good size fitted dining kitchen with integrated oven/hob with patio doors to rear garden
Bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower over bath
1 Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
1 Single bedroom
Gardens to front and rear
Gas central heating system
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Preston .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.