|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (207 days ago)|
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CROYDON COUNCIL TAX BAND - £1385.72 PER MONTH
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- RECENTLY REFRESHED THROUGHOUT
- 2ND RECEPTION ROOM/DINING ROOM
- BRIGHT & AIRY BATHROOM SUITE
- LONG HALLWAY WITH UNDERSTAIR STORAGE
- GROUND FLOOR
- PERFECT FOR SMALL FAMILY OR PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
Beautifully presented two/three double bedroom ground floor property set within a quiet residential location and on a one way road. The property has just been refreshed recently throughout with paint and a clean, you have a three piece bathroom suite and updated kitchen with a door that leads onto the private garden. The property consists of good sized bedrooms, an addtional dining room leading to the bathroom and kitchen as well as a large reception room to the front of the property.
Bairstow eves lettings Norbury
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70257143.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000193116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Norbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.