|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (304 days ago)|
- One of the best locations in Notting Hill
- Short walk to Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines)
- Moments from Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove
- Private balcony and stunning communal gardens
- Finished to a very high standard throughout
- Spacious open plan kitchen and reception room
- Excellent storage throughout
- Very bright with beautiful views
- High ceilings and mezzanine storage area or sleeping area perfect for guests
- Smart modern bathroom
A wonderfully light and bright one bedroom flat situated on the top floor of a period conversion in this much sought-after road in the heart of Notting Hill. Benefitting from private communal gardens to the rear, the flat has been refurbished to a high standard throughout with a contemporary bathroom and an open-plan kitchen/reception room. The vaulted ceiling in the living area allows for additional space with a mezzanine area.
Portobello Road and the fashionable Westbourne Grove are minutes away, giving an abundance of local amenities, bars, and restaurants and shopping. The green open spaces of Holland Park and Kensington Gardens are also easily accessible.
Ladbroke Grove (Circle and Hammersmith & City) is 0.4 miles away and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District & Circle lines) is 0.5 miles for access to the City and West End. There is also easy access to the A40 and Paddington Station is 1.3 miles away for Heathrow Airport connections.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70265627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y59621_1S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.