|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2018 (221 days ago)|
- Half price rent for the first month!
- Sea views / Seafront location
- Excellently presented
- Off road parking
- Offered unfurnished
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Fantastic location
- En-suite bathroom
- Three bedroom family home
*Half price rent for the first month!*
Grand scale accommodation, arranged over three floors currently offers three bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom. A family bathroom on the first floor and WC on the ground floor. A contemporary fitted kitchen with built in appliances such as: Fridge / freezer and washing machine and enough space for more appliances if needed. there is a Juliette balcony in the main reception room with sea views. There is also the added bonus of off road parking and garage.
A fantastic opportunity which offers exclusivity and escapism from the conveniences of the City, yet is so close to the vibrant waterfront City and ever popular amenities within
An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
Please call Morris Dibben now to arrange your viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000473364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.