|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2017 (453 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious two bedroom two bathroom flat
- Quiet road with views over Old Deer Park
- Private balcony with verdant views
- Bright open plan reception room with space to dine
- Situated only moments from amenities
- Modern private gated development
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
SHORT LET. Enviably located moments from Richmond town centre with views over Old Deer Park from a private balcony, this two bedroom, two bathroom modern flat is set in a gated development with allocated off-street parking.
The property is situated within moments of the pretty Richmond town centre with an abundance of amenities including riverside bars and restaurants, a huge amount of outdoor recreational space and direct motorist access out of London via the A316.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70272659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.