|Added on Rightmove:||19 December 2017 (299 days ago)|
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH LARGE BAY WINDOW
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- WELL PLANNED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO LOCAL CONVENIENCE STORES
This brilliant apartment is close to all bus routes and has great transport links to major roads.
On entering the property there is a spacious hallway that leads to a fully fitted kitchen which has beech wall and base units and appliances to include fridge freezer, washing machine and electric oven and hob. The kitchen is finished with cream walls, white splash back tiling and grey vinyl flooring. Also leading from the hallway is a very good sized lounge, which has a large bay window allowing streams of natural light to flow into the room.
In addition there is a nicely sized double bedroom which has a large window and fitted storage space. The bathroom has been fitted with a white suite to include WC, hand basin and shower cubicle.
In our opinion this property is excellent value for money - it is a good size and is close to local shops and the town centre.
This property has always proved to be popular, so what are you waiting for, hurry to book your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70305005.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CEM_J_220050_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.