|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (262 days ago)|
This historic building includes the security of a telephone entry system and convenience of a lift to all floors. There are cycle storage facilities and parking at the rear is available by separate negotiation. All of the apartments benefit from CAT 5 cabling and electric heated radiators. There are no additional service charges.
Modern living accommodation amidst striking period architecture of high ceilings and skirting joinery includes – spacious open-plan Living/Dining Room plus fitted Kitchen in an alcove setting with the following integrated appliances: electric oven, hob and above chimney extractor hood, plus fridge [with ice box], and a washer/dryer. There is a double bedroom. Plus the benefit of a study/dressing room. And the luxurious Bath/Shower Room comprises: P-shaped shower bath, pedestal hand wash basin, and close coupled W.C.
Ideal Commuter and Town Location – two minutes walking distance of Colchester Town Railway Station linking to London Liverpool Street, and passing Colchester Castle - the largest Norman Keep in Europe, access to include exclusive shops, restaurants, and theatres.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept DSS applications or applicants with pets at these apartments.
• Premium First Floor Apartment in one of Colchester’s Historically Prominent Buildings
• Wonderfully Combining Period Architecture of High Ceilings & Skirting Joinery with New High Specification Contemporary Design including Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
• Ideal Commuter & Town Location – Walking Distance of Colchester Town Railway Station
• Living/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
• Study/Dressing Room
• Luxurious Bath/Shower Room
• Double Bedroom
• Telephone Entry System & Lift to all Floors + Electric Heated Radiators & CAT 5 Cabling
• Cycle Storage Facilities [Parking at the Rear Available by Separate Negotiation]
• No Additional Service Charges
(Some lay outs of the flats may differ slightly from the marketing pictures but all flats are to the same specification. Please see floor plan for exact lay out)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70309016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000474284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.