|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (265 days ago)|
- Located In Popular Warren Heath
- First Floor Apartment
- Close To A14 & Local Amenities
- Lounge & Separate Kitchen
- Recently Replaced Bathroom
- One Large Double & One Single Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
- No Pets Or Sharers
Martin & Co are delighted to present for rent this two bedroom, first floor flat located on the popular Warren Heath estate, close to the local superstore, Ransomes Europark business & retail development and the A14 trunk road. The property benefits from two bedrooms, lounge with separate kitchen, recently refurbished family bathroom and allocated parking space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100932000355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Ipswich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.