|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (249 days ago)|
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 reception room
- Private south facing roof terrace
- Modern finish throughout
- Wood floors
- Close to Notting Hill Gate (Central line) and Westbourne Park (Hammersmith & City line)
- Very high celiengs
- Excellent storage
- Very light and spacious
- High quality kitchen and bathroom
- Pretty period building
A stunning one bedroom flat on the top floor of this well maintained Victorian conversion. The property is immaculately presented with a modern finish whilst also boasting many original features and a fabulous private roof terrace. The open plan kitchen and reception room has wood floors and beautiful high ceilings creating a very spacious feel. The bedroom has plenty of storage and lovely views to the back of the building, as does the bathroom. Westbourne Park Road is moments from Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove, and a short walk from Westbourne Park and Ladbroke Grove tube stations (both Circle and Hammersmith & City lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70309937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y46726_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.